Senior Access Consultant
About the Company
BCA Logic is a Building Compliance consultancy firm, established to service key industry players throughout Australia. BCA Logic was established in 1997, and now employs over 20 staff with a central location in our Sydney CBD Office.
This is a permanent position which offers long-term career growth with diverse opportunities and is ideally suited to someone who is driven by the challenge of taking the business further, keen to create their own mark and is driven to move their own career forward.
You will work in an enviable office environment that is both supportive and friendly, with excellent resources and a genuine work/life balance approach.
As a Senior Access Consultant you will be responsible for providing timely and effective support to Directors and Managers as well as assisting with mentoring and supporting Building Regulations Consultants and Assistant Building Regulations Consultants, while ensuring personal targets are achieved.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Assist the Directors and Managers with delivering services within timeframes, cost and quality
- Source your own clients, in addition to the work provided to you by BCA Logic and identify opportunities for new business market or clients.
- Prepare fee proposals and liaise with clients to identify their needs
- Review, assess and provide recommendations of various stages of developments including out of scope works, on-site assessments and reporting – This will include representing BCA Logic at site visits and client meetings
- Assist with training and mentoring of Building Regulations Consultants as required.
- Manage your workflow and work output within client deadlines.
- Achieve a minimum monthly invoicing target.
- Comply with BCA Logic Policies and Procedures.
Our assessment criteria for this position will include:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Hold a relevant post graduate degree, such as the Graduate Diploma of Building Surveying
- CPP40811 Certificate IV in Access Consulting Course for Building Surveyors or equivalent access qualification
- Current Class C Driver’s Licence
- Be capable of being accredited as a Grade 1 Building Surveyor under the provisions of the NSW BPB Accreditation Scheme
An attractive salary package is offered based on skills, experience and aptitude.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.